BIIAB NCPLH Level 2 National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders
In order to obtain a Licence, you will need to complete the above course. The local licensing department does not run training courses or give qualifications. Safehouse Training is a recognised training provider for BIIAB who are the governing body for license retail qualifications. We are currently running courses during the daytime, evening & weekends.
The training is delivered in one day as follows:
- The Licensing Act 2003
- Licensing Policy
- Personal licences
- Procedure for Application and Renewal of a Personal Licence
- Duties of a Personal Licence Holder
- Licensable Activities
- Premises licence
- Operating schedules
- The Designated Premises Supervisor
- Temporary Event Notices
- Supply of Alcohol
- Unauthorised licensable Activities
- Prohibitions for the Sale of Alcohol
- Rights of Entry and Inspection
- Police powers to Close Licensed Premises
- Protection of Children
- Nature of Alcohol and how it affects the body
- Social responsibilities in the retail sale of alcohol
- Conduct on licensed premises.
- Project management tools and techniques.
- Financial management.
- Marketing/Promotional mix.
- Risk assessment.
- Environmental impacts/waste management.
- Management of noise.
- Transport management.
- Licensing Act 2003.
- Door policy.
- Evaluation of a promotion.
At the end of the course you will sit an exam. The exam consists of multiple choice questions with a completion time of 1 hour.
Please click here to find out when the next available courses are!
Download a training course application here
APPROVED TO ADMINISTER